Moving. Local, national and international transportations of merchandise. Van rental with driver Vehicles for travel, airports and accompanying.
Send a message
1. Insert your belongings' exterior dimensions in the gaps. In this SECCION you will find some useful tips for evaluating your shipment properly.
2. Add the mileage* between the origin and the destination of your move in the red box.
3. After inserting the last data, click any button on the Calculator to see the result** of your calculations on the bottom right corner of it.
4. To get a budget in written form and without any commitment:
- You have to copy and paste the Calculator body (VERSION PC) in the Online form (see above). Remember to introduce the contact email address and indicate the name and postcodes of the shipping locations, likewise, the dates that best suit you to perform the moving;
- To send us the calculations made on the Calculator MOBILE VERSION, it is recommendable to cut that particular part of the screen and send us to the email address email@example.com as an attached document.
MOBILE VERSION: in case you have some kind of difficulty managing the Calculator through a mobile device, make use of your mobile version:
** For the shared transportation service of loads of 3m3/400kg at national and international levels (ratio more than 350km) without a VAT and customs clearance.
There are personalised discounts for each client, special discounts for students, users who belong to large families, for retired people over 65 and merchandise transportation (moving) of over 8 cubic metres. We can apply significant discounts according to the dates, itinerary, season, etc.
The economical prices found on the calculators or special prices elaborated by our team include a series of services directly connected to the moving or merchandise transportation aim to increase the transportation service quality in general. Please, follow this link to get to know them.
IMPORTANT: We ask that you always check the data on characteristics of your belongings before the shipping. * In this SECTION you will find some useful tips for evaluating your shipment properly. If the results exceed the data provided before, additional costs may be charged according to the volume/the actual weight of the load.
NOTE: If you cannot see the PC VERSION of the Calculator, download the tools to view the spreadsheet from the Microsoft Download Center published on the website: https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/download/office.aspx